Aisha - Latvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helena Paparizou

3 posters

Go down

Helena Paparizou Empty Helena Paparizou

Post by Alyona Wed May 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Helena Paparizou Paparizouforlastfm
Elena Paparizou (Greek: Έλενα Παπαρίζου, pronounced [ˈɛɭ.ɛ.na pa.paˈɾi.zu]; born 31 January 1982) often known internationally as Helena Paparizou, is a Greek singer and occasional songwriter, who was born and raised in Sweden. She began her career in 1999 as a member of the duo Antique, while she also worked briefly as a model for a Swedish-Greek brand. After rising to recognition in Greece following their participation in the Eurovision Song Contest 2001, they witnessed commercial success until Paparizou embarked on a solo career in 2003 and released her debut album Protereotita (2004), with emphasis on more pop sounds in addition to the more traditional Greek laïko genre. Paparizou then won the Eurovision Song Contest 2005 for Greece for the first time in the contest's history, with the song "My Number One", something which significantly contributed to her career. Following the Eurovision success, her album was certified double Platinum and received two Arion Music Awards, while she also briefly attempted a career beyond Greece with English-language material to mild success. Her three subsequent albums Iparhi Logos (2006), The Game of Love (2006), and Vrisko To Logo Na Zo (2008) all reached Platinum sales and received some accolades, with the former receiving another Arion. Her fifth studio album, Giro Apo T'Oneiro was released in March 2010.
Alyona
Alyona
Admin

https://aisha.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Helena Paparizou Empty Re: Helena Paparizou

Post by Alyona Wed May 26, 2010 7:07 pm

i love her music, for me she is the best singer from Greece.
Alyona
Alyona
Admin

https://aisha.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy) Wed May 26, 2010 8:17 pm

i like My Number One, but I haven't herd any other her songs. Maybe, I'll listen to them later. She's very cute.
Sammy)
Sammy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Женечка Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Hey, this girl a very very very very strong voice and sexy look!!!!!!!!!
RESPEKT! COOL! I love her songs Laughing
My like songs:
My Number one
An Isouna Agapi (sorry, for my greek Embarassed )
I kardia sou petra (sorry, for my greek two Embarassed ) Smile
Pirotehnimata (sorry, for my greek Embarassed ) What a Face

What is remembered Very Happy
Женечка
Женечка

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum